Follow these instructions after your Zoom Teeth Whitening session.
- Use petroleum jelly or other lip balm on your lips to restore moisture.
- Take ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, etc.) should you experience jaw pain or tooth sensitivity.
- Avoid staining foods for the next 2-3 days. Examples include but are not limited to ketchup, mustard, coffee, tea, tobacco products, cola, red wine, soy sauce, and berries.
- In order to ensure long lasting results, minimize your use of staining foods and drink, avoid tobacco products, and brush and floss twice daily.
- Should you experience pain after your whitening treatment, you may use a prescription strength fluoride rinse or gel. Please call this office should you need additional details on this option.
Want to learn more? See Zoom Teeth Whitening.