Please follow these instructions when using your Daywhite Bleaching (whitening) Refill syringe.
- Brush and floss your teeth thoroughly before wearing your bleaching trays. Toothpaste without additional whitening agents will cause less sensitivity to your teeth during your whitening experience.
- The bleach should be placed in your bleaching trays using a small dot or a thin ribbon in each tooth area. You do not have to apply bleaching solution to your molars due to their location in the mouth.
- Wear your whitening trays with Daywhite bleaching solution for 30 minutes 3 days or nights in a row.
- Should any whitening gel squeeze out of the tray onto your gums, wipe it off as it may irritate your gums. Should a large amount squeeze out of your trays make sure to use less next time.
- By the third day of whitening, your teeth may be slightly sensitive. Taking Ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) should help your discomfort.
- It is normal to experience stripping or streaking on your teeth. The color should even out a few days after you stop bleaching.
- Avoid smoking, coffee, red wines, and other staining food and drink while whitening and for 3 days after. Failing to do so could allow for unfavorable results.
- After using your bleaching trays, rinse them thoroughly with water and allow them to dry before placing them in your case.