Please follow these instructions for care and use of your new Comfort HardSoft Night Guard.
- Clean daily with soap and water. Do not soak in mouthwash or other chemicals.
- Do not place your night guard in direct sunlight.
- Rinse your night guard before and after use and store dry.
- Keep your night guard out of reach from pets and children, especially dogs.
- Avoid sleeping on your stomach. Sleeping on your stomach forces your head to be turned to the side, which may cause significant muscular strain.
- Your night guard is guaranteed for 1 year from the date it is fabricated by the laboratory. Perform a periodic inspection of your appliance and call this office should you notice a crack or other issue with your night guard.
- Call this office should you require an adjustment to your night guard.
- Only wearing your night guard nightly will ensure that it protects your teeth from damage.
Want to learn more? See Night Guards.